Who Are We?
The Makeup Fair Series (TMUF), West-Africa’s Largest Makeup & Beauty Tradeshow, is one of the many ideas brought to life by full-service beauty consulting & support brand – Pops! Concepts.
Started in 2012 by Beauty Innovator, Teacher & Entrepreneur, Omolola Faleye, the franchise specializes in creating innovative trade, consumer & lifestyle events for the cosmetic & beauty industry, all stemming from its headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria.
What We Do
The Makeup Fair Series is a beauty tradeshow like no other. The cross national event was created in 2012 to foster the right connections between makeup & beauty brands, industry influencers and enthusiasts. With ripe opportunities for brands & personnel to network & learn, TMUF also presents opportunities for brand growth & exposure for established & emerging outfits.
Kicking off with its maiden edition in Abuja, Nigeria, The MakeUp Fair Series has touched down in major cities across the country including; Abuja, Lagos,Port Harcourt, Owerri, Enugu, Uyo, Ibadan & Kaduna, with 29 successful events thus far.
- The Abuja MakeUp Fair (AMUF) – 5th May,2012
- The Lagos MakeUp Fair ( LMUF) – 8th September , 2012
- The 2nd Abuja MakeUp Fair (AMUF2) – 3rd November, 2012
- The PortHarcourt MakeUp Fair (PMUF) – 9th March, 2013
- The Owerri MakeUp Fair (OMUF) – 27th April, 2013
- The 2nd Lagos MakeUp Fair (LMUF2) – 22nd June, 2013
- The 3rd Abuja MakeUp Fair ( AMUF3) – 17th August, 2013
- The Uyo MakeUp Fair (UMUF) – 2nd November, 2013
- The First Annual Christmas Beauty A’Fair – 8th December, 2013
- The 2nd Portharcourt MakeUp Fair (PMUF2)– 15th March, 2014
- The Maybelline MakeUp Fair (MMUF) – 30th March, 2014
- The 3rd Lagos MakeUp Fair (LMUF3)– 21 & 22nd June, 2014
- The 4th Abuja MakeUp Fair (AMUF4)– 23rd August, 2014
- The Enugu MakeUp Fair (EMUF) – 20th September, 2014
- The Christmas Beauty A’Fair (CBA2014) – 7th December, 2014
- The Easter Beauty A’Fair (EBA2015) – 22nd March, 2015
- The 4th Lagos MakeUp Fair (LMUF4) – 21st June, 2015
- The 5th Abuja MakeUp Fair (AMUF5) – 22nd August, 2015
- The 2nd Enugu MakeUp Fair (EMUF2) – 19th September, 2015
- The Christmas Beauty A’Fair (CBA2015) – 6th December, 2015
- The 5th Lagos MakeUp Fair (LMUF6) + INDIE Beauty & Wellness Fair 18 – 19 June, 2016
- The 6th Abuja MakeUp Fair (AMUF6) 20th August,2016
- The 3rd Enugu MakeUp Fair (EMUF3) 17th September, 2016
- The First Ibadan MakeUp Fair (IBMUF) 6th November, 2016
- The Christmas Beauty A’Fair (CBA2016) 4th December, 2016
- The 3rd Portharcourt MakeUp Fair (PMUF3) 11th March , 2017
- The First Kaduna MakeUp Fair (KMUF) 14th May, 2017
- The 6th Lagos MakeUp Fair (LMUF6) 17 – 18th June 2017
- The 7th Abuja MakeUp Fair (AMUF7) 19th August, 2017
Proving to be a credible & vibrant trade-focused platform, vendors in and around the cosmetic & beauty industry have come to not only recognize, but profit from TMUF’s growing success. TMUF has matured significantly over its 5 year existence and now commands an average of 50 vendors and an attendance of over 1800.
Apart from being a leading beauty industry-wide business & consumer exhibition, that spreads the gospel of beauty multiple times a year across Nigeria, TMUF gives so much more. It mixes an exceptional cocktail of shopping, business networking and educative sessions that foster the spirit of community & growth. It is also the only platform that has a fixed calendar which feeds a build-up of excitement, as well as pre & post-event coverage via social media.
Why We Do It
The main goal of The Makeup Fair Series is to build, promote & guide the beauty industry from the inside out. It aims to create a community that feeds itself, while feeding and enriching the lives of millions of people through the art & beauty of beauty.
With this in mind, it also seeks to lend a helping hand to growing businesses & individuals, and help further establish known brands to increase self-worth and turnovers.
Our 30th Edition with The 4th Enugu MakeUp Fair (EMUF4)